Aaron is DONE with law school!! He took his last final Thursday and Friday we drove down to the Radiohead concert in Charlotte NC. It was an AWESOME show, the BEST I've ever been too. If you watch the clip you may be able to catch some of Thom York's crazy dance moves. They alone would have made the trip worth it to me. The lights were amazing, the music was amazing, the show was amazing.
I couldn't think of a better way to celebrate law school's end. Dancing with Aaron all night under the stars made me think I might have my husband back!
6 comments:
Congratulations to both of you! Way to go Aaron! Now it's time to find a nice place to settle down in the great Northwest :)
I was reading today about the show, and although I didn't catch it on Friday, when Thom Yorke dedicated a song to the good people of North Carolina, he thanked them for voting for Barak Obama.
And the light tubes were eco-friendly LEDs.
And the Dance moves really were worth the trip.
I was reading today about the show, and although I didn't catch it on Friday, when Thom Yorke dedicated a song to the good people of North Carolina, he thanked them for voting for Barak Obama.
And the light tubes were eco-friendly LEDs.
And the Dance moves really were worth the trip.
What a great way to celebrate. Congratulations to you both!
Congratulations Aaron and Katy! Glad you enjoyed the concert
Yay! Huge accomplishment. Congratulations!
Post a Comment