Looks like you remembered the most important package! :D Congrats!
Yay! Are you going to post pictures? It'd be fun to see your new place.
Looks like Reuben will be happy as long as you leave a few boxes out.
I love that picture of Reuben--he looks a lot like you did in that shot.Fun!kara3573
Hooray!! That's got to feel good! Here's hoping you get to stay there for a good while.
Congratulations!! What do you like about your new house? Do you have a yard? I hope the unpacking goes quickly!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Looks like you remembered the most important package! :D Congrats!
Yay! Are you going to post pictures? It'd be fun to see your new place.
Looks like Reuben will be happy as long as you leave a few boxes out.
I love that picture of Reuben--he looks a lot like you did in that shot.Fun!kara3573
Hooray!! That's got to feel good! Here's hoping you get to stay there for a good while.
Congratulations!! What do you like about your new house? Do you have a yard? I hope the unpacking goes quickly!
Post a Comment