Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A Fun Guy with Fungi

I was looking forward to fall and it has arrived. The weather has been wet and cold and windy. Such soggy weather has produced some awesome mushrooms. Reuben hunted up a couple beauties the other day at the park.


In this picture I almost got Reuben to smile in my general direction by telling him I was going to throw him a ball.
Here's Miriam enjoying General Conference.



4 comments:

Joan said...

Reuben doesn't have any interest in eating them, I hope.

Jennifer said...

I like the creative title for your post. Did Reuben get the ball? Do I need to ask? Can't wait to see you soon!

Amy said...

Eliza lovessss hunting for mushrooms too! Maybe we can all go for a mushroom hunt when we come up! :)

I gave up on getting Eliza to smile for the camera. I have settled for just getting her to not run away yelling and hiding from the camera by allowing a silly face instead. ::Sigh:: good times!

eNJay & B said...

ah mushrooms. i'm glad to see that reuben likes them too.