I am amazed.
Lilly's father is in my same program at BYU. Small world.
Wow. Although I imagine you being able to do things like that at that age. Geographically literate children do give hope for the world...
I know, I know. It reminds me of when I went to a primary training meeting and the General Primary President showed a clip of a 3 year old reciting the 13th article of faith. (She had already completed the other 12 on tape).
Are you saying you couldn't do this when you were 2, Katy?
This is why no one should ever underestimate the importance of being called to nursery. Kids are amazing.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Lilly's father is in my same program at BYU. Small world.
Wow. Although I imagine you being able to do things like that at that age. Geographically literate children do give hope for the world...
I know, I know. It reminds me of when I went to a primary training meeting and the General Primary President showed a clip of a 3 year old reciting the 13th article of faith. (She had already completed the other 12 on tape).
Are you saying you couldn't do this when you were 2, Katy?
This is why no one should ever underestimate the importance of being called to nursery. Kids are amazing.
Post a Comment